Dienstag, 19. Dezember 2017

Advice (#506)

Hi,

oops, a little late again. You won't believe how busy my days have become. :(

Last week in covers:

Noteworthy:
  • Zay Hilfigerrr & Zayion McCall : Via social media I got to know "Juju On That Beat (TZ Anthem)". Funny track.
  • Work Drugs : Good indie tunes.
  • Caparezza : Playlist research context. Interesting stuff from south Europe.
  • Sufjan Stevens : Hype alert. "Mystery Of Love" is a song from the soundtrack for the upcoming drama film "Call Me By Your Name", which has very good reviews.
  • BTS : Playlist research context. I'm not sure about this Aoki Remix version of "MIC Drop".
  • Ed Sheeran : Oh, no. Not my cup of tea. I'll prefer John Mayer any day.

Most played artists:

  • The Attic Sleepers : Call me hooked. Lovely album.
  • Indochine : Yup, that "13" album again.
  • The War On Drugs : Yup, "A Deeper Understanding".

Most played tracks:

  • The Attic Sleepers - Advice : Hm, one of my favorite songs ofs the year.

News?

█ The frontman of Feine Sahne Fischfilet had some court trouble, but it went good.
█ Böhse Onkelz are back at the top spot of the German album charts. Meanwhile Ed Sheeran's "Divide" is on the rise again. And Helene Fischer has now two albums in the top ten.

New in the German charts:

[06] RAF Camora - Sag nix : Hm, tbh I'm underwhelmed by this track.
[08] Azet - Gjynah : Uhm, no thanks. Not even a 4K music video can save this song.
[09] Zayn - Dusk Till Dawn (feat. Sia) : OK, here we have some catchy parts. But all I hear is just another mediocre pop song.
[10] Wham! - Last Christmas : Yay, it's that time of the year again.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen