Dienstag, 26. Dezember 2017

Mystery Of Love (#507)

Hi,

okay, I forgot to write that one earlier. Blame Christmas :P

Last week in covers:

Noteworthy:
  • The Attic Sleepers : Fan times. I should consider getting to know older albums.
  • Madonna : Fan times. 
  • N*E*R*D : New album alert. "No_One Ever Really Dies" sounds experimental and has some nice features guests. A really nice album for the end of 2017.
  • The Weeknd : Fan times.
  • Indochine : Fan times. Does anybody know, if their previous records sound as good as "13"?
  • The War On Drugs : Fan times. Another band, whose back catalogue I should check out.

Most played artists:

  • U2 : New album alert. "Songs Of Experience" has a few good tracks, but my overall impression is a bit disappointing. It seems like this band has had its best days.
  • Daniel Ran : Mellow times. I listened to his "BRUMA" soundtrack when I was packing my bags for the holidays.
  • The Wooden Sky : I know I'm a bit late, but I wanted to check out their latest album "Swimming In Strange Waters" before the year is over. And yes, there are some good rock songs on it.

Most played tracks:

  • Sufjan Stevens - Mystery Of Love : Oh, what a remarkable love song. It's like having a whole coming of age drama within minutes. No wonder, that the track was made for a soundtrack. And it looks like "Call Me By Your Name" will be equally bittersweet.

News?

█ Wow, even Eminem could not reach number one in ther German album charts. But guess who did instead? Ed Sheeran. Wow.

New in the German charts:

[03] Eminem - River (feat. Ed Sheeran) : Are you kidding me? Do these people just read the artist name an buy it? (I hope, this won't become a single.)
[08] Nico Santos - Rooftop : Hm, Idk. The song doesn't seem very original. It could also come from Shawn Mendes, if you ask me. :P
[09] RAF Camora - Gotham City : Sorry, but this time I have to be more critical. Nice hook, nice beat, but the content gets boring. How often do we need to hear what a nice life he has now?


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen