yes, I'm late again... too busy :(
Last week in covers:
- Hellogoodbye : New album alert. "S'Only Natural" features nice alternative tunes.
- New Politics : Research context. "Lost In Translation" was nice to listen to, but I guess it didn't convince me that much.
- Kim Petras : New EP alert. Tbh I've never heard of her bevor. "Turn Off The Light, Vol. 1" received some online buzz and it was produced by Dr. Luke, what makes it a bit controversial. The sound could be described as creepy electro pop. But it is not my cup of tea.
- Roosevelt : Fan times.
- Mister Heavenly : Research context. I've listened to some tracks from "Boxing The Moonlight", but I already forgot most of it. :-/
Most played artists:
- Carrie Underwood : Fan times. I've felt the urge to revisit her previous album "Storyteller", just to remind myself of some catchy tunes. But also "Cry Pretty" (her new album) seems to grow on me.
- The Knocks : New album alert. "New York Narcotic" took me by surprise. I did not expect to like it that much. It's a really nice sound mix.
- BTS : Fan times. I started to look for concert tickets now... and yes, that might get expensive.
Most played tracks:
- Carrie Underwood - Smoke Break : How could I not like this song, when it came out. Anyway... so I changed my mind a few years later. :)
News?
█ BTS just made history playing a sold-out Citi Field in New York City. This week they will travel to Europe for further dates of their "Love Yourself" world tour.█ Bushido topps the German album charts. :-/ And I'm starting to wonder, if I would be happier with Kastelruther Spatzen at the top.
New in the German charts:
[03] Bushido - Inshallah (feat. Capital Bra) : Hm, seems a bit religious. Tbh I expected worse.[07] Luciano - MoneyGram : Well, I can't really tell, if that's exceptional. But at least it is a new name (in the growing crowd of gangster rappers).



Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen