Montag, 22. Oktober 2018

TOOTIMETOOTIMETOOTIME (#550)

Hi,

oh, what a week it has been. I travelled to Berlin... twice! Both trips were concert-related. You probably have read about that BTS group over here already. The European leg of their Love Yourself World Tour has just ended. And then there is Palace Winter, which also is an amazing band to see live. So take your chances.

Last week in covers:

Noteworthy:
  • Nicki Minaj : Fan times.
  • Dua Lipa : New release alert. "Dua Lipa (Complete Edition)" includes a bunch of new songs and is now available.
  • Elvis Presley : Flashback context. Back in 2002 there was a remix of "A Little Less Conversation", which still sounds fresh to me.

Most played artists:

  • Roosevelt : Fan times. His "Young Romance" tour has just started and he has new merch.
  • BTS : Concert times! Can you believe, that I really made it to a concert in Berlin last week? Despite the odd chances because of a huge demand for tickets and merch. And yes, all the effort was worth it - even though I wished I wasn't that tired then.
  • MNEK : New album alert. I've not gotten to listen to all of "Language" yet, and so far most of it just seemed okay to me.

Most played tracks:

  • Sofi Tukker & Pabllo Vittar - Energia (Parte 2) : Tbh this tune got kind of stuck in my head. A simple banger!
  • The 1975 - TOOTIMETOOTIMETOOTIME : Oh, what a title. And it is catchy as hell. :) 

News?

█ The 1975 have new music video. "Love It If We Made It" features flashing images and the people, who also appeared in "TOOTIMETOOTIMETOOTIME".
█ A surprise comes from BTS leader RM. He releases another mixtape (playlist) called "mono". On it you can find a track, that was produced by HONNE.
█ Btw. BTS have won some more awards... in Britain.

New in the German charts:

[01] Dynoro & Gigi D'Agostino - In My Mind : Well, looks like the Bonez MC impact did not last long. Welcome back on the top.
[03] Capital Bra - Fight Club (feat. Samra & AK AusserKontrolle) : Hm, tbh I heard better rap songs by him. But hey, at least it is another top ten hit.
[08] Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes : WTF? Why now? This track is from August. And it's not the kind of sound, that I would expect from this band. It almost reminds me of Imagine Dragons. :-/
[09] DJ Snake - Taki Taki (feat. Selena Gomez, Ozuna & Cardi B) : Ugh, this feels like the song was just produced to become successful. Like some sort of pop strategy and not a form of creativity.
[10] Marshmello & Bastille - Happier : Tbh I did not like that song much, when it was released in the summer. And nothing changed since then.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen