Freitag, 6. November 2020

Ghosting (#656)

Hi,

here we go again...

Last week in covers:


Noteworthy:
  • Sarah Jarosz : Catchy tune context. The title track of "Build Me Up From Bones" is so beautiful and timeless. :)
  • TOMORROW X TOGETHER (TXT) : New album context. "Minisode1 : BLUE HOUR - EP" features catchy pop songs. My favorite track is "Ghosting".
  • MODESHA : Connection context. I checked out their self-titled EP - but tbh it ain't my cup of tea.
  • Lady Gaga : Fan times.
  • Stray Kids : New album context.
  • Hot Chip : New release context. "Straight To The Morning" (featuring Jarvis Cocker) is a very catchy pop tune.

Most played artists:

  • 01099 : "Morgensonne" works for me. ^^
  • Miike Snow : Workout context. I've listened to the self-titled album.
  • Roosevelt : Fan times.  

Most played tracks:

[nothing to highlight here]

News?

█ MONSTA X recently made a comeback. Their new song "Love Killa" sounds a bit familiar - in terms of "Alligator" and "Who Do U Love". And the music video seems quite simple - if you compare it to other K-Pop acts. The comeback album "Fatal Love" will be on my playlist soon.
█ Rhye released "Black Rain" as a pre-single for the upcoming album "Home". The music video was directed by Sam Taylor-Johnson and features her husband, actor Aaron Taylor-Johnson, dancing shirtless.
█ The German album charts are ruled by Die Ärzte ("HELL"), followed by Bruce Springsteen ("Letter To You", 2) and Pur ("100% das Beste aus 40 Jahren", 3).

New in the German charts:

[01] Bonez MC - Angeklagt : This track might have some honest aspects, but I don't like it much.
[03] Katja Krasavice x Fler - Million Dollar A$$ : Yikes. I can give credit to the producer(s) - for a nice beat, that just slightly reminds me of a ringtone. And I haven't heard anything by Fler, that comes with a similar beat. But in the end I can skip that track easily.
[07] Lune - Gebe auf. : Okay. Never heard of her before. The sounds seems kind of trendy.
[09] Ariana Grande - Positions : High production value of the music video aside this single feels weak to me.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen