Montag, 16. Juli 2018

God Is A Woman (#536)

Hi,

you wouldn't believe what happened to me last week - and it's also music-related. So I asked the German BTS Army for help regarding some research, which let me have my most viral tweet of all time. :-D
I hope everything turns out right. But now back to business...

Last week in covers:

Noteworthy:
  • (nothing to highlight here this week)

Most played artists:

  • BTS : Fan times. The preparation of a radio special really takes me quite some time. I don't want to make a big deal of how much effort I put into this little freetime project... so yeah, I'm confident.
  • Madonna : Fan times. And also some kind of radio context, because I am preparing something for August 16. :)
  • Roosevelt : Fan times. 
Fun fact: those three acts are on my "would like to interview" list :)

Most played tracks:

  • BTS - So What : OK, call this one my latest new favorite tracks. (It will certainly be added to my "best of 2018" list.)

News?

█ Ariana Grande released a new track plus video. "God Is A Woman" continues her glossy visual style with quite a lot CGI. But the song sounds quite good, too.
█ WTF!? Did something bad happen, or why do I see Eloy de Jong at the top of the German album charts - with the sixth week of "Kopf aus - Herz an". (I need some explanation for that.)

New in the German charts:

[01] Bushido - Für euch alle (feat. Samra & Capital Bra) : OK, can I have that Clean Bandit song back? :P No, but seriously, I can't say anything good about this song. :-/


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen